Neptune P2P Group employs personnel that are highly experienced having delivered real-time Crisis Management and Emergency Response in various locations and situations worldwide. This includes UK National level Law Enforcement trained Hostage Negotiators.
We define this as follows:
Crisis Management. Crisis Management is an organisation’s capacity to avert or respond to and learn from a crisis. Crises are often the product of unidentified risks or an unforeseen combination of events and require genuinely creative rather than pre-planned contingencies to resolve.
Emergency Response. While Crisis Management focuses predominately on decision-making, the what and the why, Emergency Response focuses on the how. An Emergency Response will likely require action from several internal departments and possibly external support too. This action will need to be managed and coordinated to deliver timely and best effect.
Our Crisis Management and Emergency Response specialists collaborate with companies to deliver bespoke programmes. This includes understanding the client's requirements, reviewing and updating current procedures, delivering bespoke training and conducting realistic exercises. Crisis Management focuses towards decision-making, while Emergency Response focuses on the practicalities of resolving the challenge on the ground. The Crisis Management/Emergency Response review and training/exercising are related but separate components. However, each is conducted in the following manner:
- Discovery. The Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO) capacity building course focuses on the duties of a PFSO, how to conduct a Port Facility Security Assessment (PFSA) and compile a Port Facility Security Plan (PFSP) in accordance with the internationally recognised ISPS (International Ship and Port Facility Security) Code. The PFSO course is accredited by the UK Government Ministry, Department for Transport (DfT). Neptune P2P Group (NP2P) are accredited by the British Government to deliver PFSO training.
- Design. Again, working with the client's stakeholders, we develop two products:
- Plans, procedures and infrastructure. An evaluation of the current plans, procedures and infrastructure used by the client.
- Training and exercises. Bespoke training coupled with realistic exercises.
- Deliver. Once the evaluated plans, procedures and infrastructure, and/or training/exercising have been agreed upon by the client, our risk management staff will provide the report and deliver any necessary training to staff, coupled with relevant exercises and drills.
- Disengage. Once the client is content that the service is fully integrated into their company cadence, our risk management staff will disengage.
Neptune P2P Group is an international private security company offering security risk management, maritime security, protective services, intelligence, and training. We have been protecting organisations operating in high-risk environments, on land and at sea, worldwide since 2009. From maritime security for vessel protection to security risk management consultancy, planning and training, we are here for you 24/7.