We provide superyacht security solutions tailored to the needs of your vessel. There are around 10,000 superyachts in the world. Due to the fact that these large and luxurious pleasure vessels depict perceived wealth and opulence, it can often make them and their crews and passengers highly attractive to organised criminals and pirates. Whether superyachts are transiting through piracy High-Risk Areas (HRA), unsafe regional waters or berthed in seemingly safe marinas they are exposed to a level of risk. Neptune P2P Group are proven experienced and specialised maritime security experts and we can assist in mitigating that risk. It is our business to protect people, assets and reputations. Our experienced and qualified Maritime Security Teams (MST) are all former Military and are supported by our 24/7 Operations and Support Centre.
Our specific suite of superyacht security and safety services to superyachts and their crews range from the following:
- Armed counter-piracy operations.
- Situation Awareness in Foreign Environments (SAFE) training.
- Security Risk Assessments for transits, ports and their local areas.
- Intelligence reports - Our Intelligence Team allows us to make swift decisions, utilising real-time data, local knowledge and expertise, security surveys, on-ground analysis, open-source data, government-backed advice, and intel, as well as our significant experience in dealing with complex and high-risk situations and environments.
- Providing medical and security trained deckhands to also act as a Yacht Security officer (YSO). Superyacht crews can also be targeted by criminals to exploit them in various manners. An embedded YSO can provide invaluable knowledge and expertise to mentor and advise crews and passengers on how to mitigate risks against criminals whilst travelling around sometimes unsafe ports and surrounding areas.
In addition, our Risk Management Team can provide comprehensive maritime security assessments for land excursions - identifying any potential threats, vulnerabilities, and risks, as well as providing close personal protection officers services, allowing the yacht’s passengers to focus on enjoying their travels.
To read more information on our certifications, accreditations, and flag states visit About Us.