Neptune P2P Group are seeking qualified SIA Door Supervisors for a new security contract based in Manchester starting in January 2023.
The location is Old Trafford football stadium (Manchester United FC) and the opportunity is for match days and any other events held at the stadium, including rugby league and concerts.
We are currently seeking forward thinking individuals to become part of that Match-day team.
This role is not a full time job and is for part time hours only.
Shifts will be a minimum of 5 hours and maximum of 12 hours – candidates can choose which shift they would like but must remain flexible.
- Valid SIA Door Supervisor license.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- English language – fluent.
- Minimum of one year security experience preferred.
- Commutable distance to Manchester United, Old Trafford stadium.
You will need to be available for match days, which could be during the evening or at weekends.
- Searching visitors prior to entry.
- Assisting with visitor / crowd disruptions.
- Monitoring crowd movements and behaviour and assisting with any potential issues or incidents and take action as necessary.
- Help to secure any venue areas.
- Carry out pre and post event safety and security checks ensuring compliance with relevant working procedures.
Full training and induction will be given prior to any match day/ event.
Dress Code: White shirt, black trousers, black boots/shoes. Visibility vests and other equipment will be provided on the day.
Job Type: Casual.
Expected start date: 14th January 2023.
Rates of pay: £11 to £13 per hour depending on experience.
For further details and to register your interest, please send you full name, a copy of your SIA license and a brief overview of your security experience to: email@example.com quoting REF: MUFC PRO.