WHAT WE DID
Neptune P2P Group regularly assists several clients with our discreet superyacht protection teams and armed security guards, as they transit through the High Risk Area of the Indian Ocean.
We have also conducted extensive training to superyacht crews on how to handle suspicious approaches and pirate activity.
Neptune P2P Group provides maritime security and security risk intelligence to business, government, construction and infrastructure, oil and gas, media, NGOs, private individuals, and many other organisations of all sizes across the globe. We empower and support you and your teams to make informed decisions.
Our Intelligence Team produces regular free reports which focus on the most pressing issues affecting global business, operations, and trade. You can read our reports here or if you need something more bespoke, please contact us and we’d be happy to help.
- Cruise Ships Security Threats & Mitigation26 /11 /2021
- Just who is winning the war in Yemen?14 /10 /2021
- Caribbean and The Gulf of Mexico: Maritime Crime07 /09 /2021
- The Red Sea Threats To Commercial Shipping: Maritime Crime18 /07 /2021
- Gulf of Guinea: Maritime Crime15 /06 /2021
- Mozambique: Conflict & Commerce14 /06 /2021