Port Facility Officers Course – 21-22nd October 2019
Location: Dubai, UAE
Neptune P2P Group are running a Port facility Officers Course in the UAE from 21-22nd October 2019. In light of recent events happening in the Middle East this is an excellent opportunity for Company Security Officers and relevant staff to better understand the maritime coastal environment and ISPS code. For more information please email : email@example.com
Port Facility Security Officers (PFSO) Course
Neptune P2P Group are a renowned and leading Risk Management organisation, we have many years of operational experience gained across the globe and sphere of risk both on and offshore, we provide government approved solutions for ports and port facilities. Our training team have trained over 3000 security personnel for vessels, companies and ports. We deliver a high end package and are extremely flexible and mobile, we can deliver training at your offices, facilities or at venues of your choice and we can tailor our courses to suit your needs. Our course is approved by the UK Government Department for Transport and accredited certification is provided.
Experienced, Professional Trainers
Who should attend?
- Designated Port Facility Security Officers and Deputies.
- Port Operations Senior Management Team (SMT)
- Health and Safety Professionals in support of Security Requirements.
- Security function support team.
- Emergency Management and Crisis Management Teams (EMT-CMT).
- Others likely to support the security function within the Port Facility whose roles may impact security outcomes.
Why use Neptune P2P Group?
- NEPTUNE are recognised as a global leading Maritime Risk Management Company.
- Our course is approved by the British Government Department for Transport (DfT) and is of the highest calibre focussed on current threats and risks.
- We have trained over 3000 senior security managers on all aspects of the ISPS code PFSO/SSO/CSO including security companies dedicated to security functions.
- Neptune deliver high end solutions at competitive rates.
What is covered?
- Security administration
- Codes, conventions and recommendations
- Government legislation and regulations
- Responsibilities of other security organisations
- Methodology of the Port Facility Security Assessment (PFSA)
- Methods of ship and port facility inspections and audits
- Ship and port operations and conditions
- Ship and port facility security measures
- Emergency preparedness and planning
- Training techniques for security and education
- Handling security sensitive information
- Knowledge of current security threats and patterns
- Recognition and detection of weapons and devices
- Techniques use to circumvent security
- Recognition of characteristics and behavioural patterns of persons likely to threaten security, on a non descriminatory basis
- Security equipment, systems and operational limitations
- Methods of conducting audits, inspections, control and monitoring
- Methods of physical searches and non-intrusive inspections
- Security drills and exercises and assessment of security objectives, including drills and exercises with ships