The Neptune P2P Group are currently recruiting UK Team Leaders for work in 2017 and beyond.
Candidates must have at least 5 years military (UK) experiance from an infantry or all arms background. Experience of maritime security within the High Risk Area (HRA) is essential.
Qualifications and Experience
- Seaman Book
- ENG 1
- Mental Health Letter
- Criminal Records Check (Clean) and not older than 6 months
- Yellow fever certificate
- STCW Certificates – within 5 years (as of 1st January 2017)
- MSO Certificate
- Military Discharge Certificate
- In date MFCC Certificate
Further to the above mandatory requirements, any candidate with the below documents / tests will be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Drug and Alcohol Test (within 6 months)
- Team Medic
- Any other relevant qualifications
All candidates must be prepared to to work over holiday periods. Interested applicants should contact firstname.lastname@example.org