Protecting the cruise community – and your reputation
We know that keeping passengers and crews safe is the number one priority for a cruise line. Our experts can provide intelligence and security advice to help you understand and mitigate the security risks involved. We can provide effective, practical controls that can keep your cruise liners safe, and physical security on board to deal with any issue that might arise.
Our onboard staff are experienced and highly trained – but your passengers will never even notice them. Whether it is at sea or in port, they’ll be working hard to make sure they integrate seamlessly with your existing crew. Their discrete presence means that they will always be on hand if needed, but never obtrusive.
When we protect your cruise ship, we are with you every step of the way – from information, advice and training to plan a safe trip to being there for you throughout the journey until your final berthing. We’ll make your ship safer at sea and in port, as well as offering security assessments for all destinations within your berthing schedule.
How we can help you
- Cruise ship security assessment and vulnerability studies
- International Safety Management and International Ship and Port Facility Security code compliance
- Ways to improve security aboard the ship and in port
- Cruise ship protection teams
- Security awareness training for your crew
- Port terminal and tour destination security assessments