Sales / Customer Services Executive
Reporting to: Group Commercial Director
Salary: £19000 - £21000 basic plus bonus (OTE £25k)
Holidays: 20 days pa plus stats.
Location: Manchester, M3
Contract type: Full Time/Permanent
We provide specialist support services to international shipping. This existing role requires someone with experience of similar telephone-based sales role to handle a mixture of inbound and out bound B2B calls and emails to new and existing business so as to identify clients for the company’s services. This is not a purely sales-based role as there will be other customer services/support duties.
- Client liaison including follows ups.
- Maintaining CRM system for both existing clients and pipeline.
- Working with other departments including operations department to ensure delivery of the company’s services.
- Using company’s bespoke software package (full training will be given) to record key data.
- Producing reports for internal and client purposes.
- Undertaking own research to identify potential leads.
- Obtain key information and thereafter work closely with the commercial director.
- Convert these into RFQ and thereafter sales.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 12 months experience in a sales role
- Good IT skills with knowledge/experience of Microsoft Office software and CRM System.
- Good telephone manner
- Preferably have worked with overseas clients both by telephone and email.
- Self-motivated and adaptable with an ability to work well under pressure.
- A team player with good attention to detail and target / success driven
To apply for this role please email email@example.com with a covering letter and your CV