Expert training to enable your personnel to work with confidence
Our ISPS code training courses and training workshops can be tailored to meet your needs, covering a basic introduction to ship and port security for seafarers and port workers. For seafarers, training modules can include STCW requirements for PSA (proficiency in security awareness) and PDSD (proficiency in designated security duties). For port workers, training modules can include familiarisation training in guarding, CCTV, security screening and detection systems.
We can organise DFT and MCA accredited ISPS Ship Security Officer (SSO) and Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO) training courses through our UK-based training partner. We can deliver them on your premises or in a location close to you, wherever in the world you may be.
Our ISPS code training courses and workshops include:
- Understanding the ISPS code
- Implementing the ISPS code
- ISPS Port Facility Security Officer Training (PFSO)
- ISPS Ship Security Officer Training (SSO)
- ISPS Port Facility Security Assessment Training (PFSA)
- ISPS Ship Security Assessment Training (SSA)
- STCW Proficiency in Security Awareness (PSA)
- STCW Proficiency in Designated Security Duties (PDSD)